2016 Hot sell Men Dress Watch BEWELL Men Wooden Quartz Watch with Calendar Display Bangle Natural Wood Watches Relogio
BEWELL Wooden Calendar Quartz Wrist Watch
BEWELL, advocating natural, original, and environmentally friendly design philosophy, shows its original feature. It combines modern fashion appearance and spiritual experience, adding the idealism elements, making it more appealing to us. This Wooden Calendar Quartz Wrist Watch adopts the natural solid wood material, gives you a brand new experience. Light wood, slight fragrance, gear-shaped bezel, all these belong to your attention.
– BEWELL wooden calendar quartz wrist watch for men.
– Adopt the material – wood from nature, reflect the primitive ecology and consummate craft.
– Calendar display, auto update calendar, need not to look at the calendar.
– Imported quartz movement, keep time precise.
– Unique design: Ebony maple wood watch case, strap and back cover, and resin mirror.
– Folding clasp with safety, easy to take on and off.
– Gear case design, make it more fashionable.
– Life water resistant, can do daily activities when wearing it.
– Not only a decoration for your wrist, but also a nice collection, perfect combination of classic and fashion.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Fashion
Style elements: Sandalwood Movement type: Quartz watch
Shape of the dial: The other
Display type: Analog
Case material: Wood Band material: Wood
Clasp type: Folding clasp with safety
Band color: White, Brown Special features: Calendar
Water resistance: Life water resistant The dial thickness: 1.2 cm / 0.47 inches
The dial diameter: 4.4 cm / 1.73 inches
The band width: 2.5 cm / 0.98 inches
Package weight: 0.135 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 23 x 5 x 1.2 cm / 9.04 x 1.97 x 0.47 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 25 x 7 x 3.2 cm / 9.83 x 2.75 x 1.26 inches Package contents: 1 x BEWELL Wooden Calendar Quartz Watch About Water-resistant Watches Water Resistant Watches are sealed to withstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 meters water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 meter static test. Therefore the number of meters shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.